Note that errors have occurred on the form or all fields have not been filled out. Check the form.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The system is available at: http://zezwolenia.pzwns.info.pl it provides e-licences for fishing with a fishing rod in all fisheries of Polish Angling Association (PAA) Region Nowy Sacz.
The system offers licences for Dunajec Special Zone and other fisheries for the following periods: one-day and one-year permissions for members of PAA, non-members, and foreigners.
One must confirm acquainting with these Rules and Regulations only then it is possible to purchase the permission.
Purchased fishing licence, printed or registred on electronic device, is valid:
for PAA members together with polish angler's card (rod licence) and member's card together with a paid membership fee for a given year
for Polish citizens who are not members of PAA together with polish angler's card (rod licence)
for foreigners together with passport confirming foreign citizenship; polish angler's card (rod licence) not required.
Advantages of buying e-licences using online payment system:
online payment offers fast and secure payment for fishing (you get your licence immediately),
when paying for e-licences with a cash card or online transfer no additional costs are incurred
payment is realised via PayU system. PayU supports two types of payment:
payment realised as an electronic transfer, cashless payment in Polish or foreign currency as an Internet transfer
payment realised using cash cards (Protected Payment), cashless payment in Polish or foreign currency made with the use of cash cards which were accepted by the banks to realise transactions in the Internet environment.
After the transfer has been confirmed by the PayU system, fishing licence is available on the website immediately after the payment. When the payment has been confirmed it is possible to download and print fishing licence using the button on the website. At the same time, e-mail with the image of fishing licence is sent to the email address included in the application form.
Fishing licences for Dunajec Special Zone and for other fisheries (except whole year licence for other fisheries) instead printing can be saved on electronic device, and showed rangers to control directly from the screen. But it's your responsibility that this electronic device will work correctly. In case of discharge battery or any device damage you should stop fishing immediately untill you get access to your licence again.
Only whole year fishing licence for all fisheries except Dunajec Special Zone should be printed (with angler's record), because in that type of licence you have to fill angler's record manually (on paper) at fishery.
Personal data included in the application form enable identification and confirmation of legal status of the purchased right to fish in the form of e-licence. All personal data included in the application form shall be included in the printed version of e-licence.
Client's personal data can be changed after personal contact with the office of PAA Region Nowy Sącz.
It is not possible to change the date of the catch to the purchased license or reasing from the purchased license.
All information concerning purchase of e-licence is available at the office of PAA Region Nowy Sącz, at the following address: Okręg Polskiego Związku Wędkarskiego w Nowym Sączu, ul. Inwalidów Wojennych 14, 33-300 Nowy Sącz or at the telephone number +48 18 441 42 40. Office opening hours monday-friday 7:30-15:00
If you are foreigner, non-associated in Polish Angling Associaton (PAA), don't choose this option. In that case choose "Non-associated" option.
Information about the processing of personal data (GDPR)
1. The administrator of personal data is the Polish Angling Association Region Nowy Sącz, Poland, ul. Inwalidów Wojennych 14, 33-330 Nowy Sącz.
2. The processing of data takes place in order to distribute PAA members' membership fees and permits for the catch and control of fish, as well as any possible pursuit of claims; in addition, with respect to members of the PAA in order to serve the membership status in the PAA.
3. The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit. b and f GDPR (EU General Data Protection Regulation) - processing is necessary for the purposes of the concluded agreement related to the sale of the authorization (non-affiliated), as well as legally justified interests realized by the administrator, related to distribution of contributions and permits, their control, pursuing claims and servicing PAA members.
4. The data may be transferred to state authorities authorized to pursue torts and courts, and in the case of PAA members also to other units of the PAA, including the PAA Main Board.
5. The data will be processed during the period of membership in the PAA, and after its termination, and in the case of non-members, for a period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
6. Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary for granting permission.
7. You have the right to demand from the data controller access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, as well as the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data. These rights can be exercised on the terms set out in the GDPR with the restrictions set out therein.